The development of an existing culture to build a climate of trust, confidentiality, respect and high performance is achieved by very few organisations.
Ultimately, organisations based on trust are not only the best places to work but also the most innovative, productive and successful.
The programme focuses on:
- Attitudes towards trust
- The importance of trust and the consequences of not having it
- Hierarchical trust - building from the bottom to the top
- Actions speak louder than words - 'do as I do'
- Successful communication channels
- Getting the discretionary energy from employees
- Losing trust - and the consequences for your business
Learning Sector: Organisational transformation and change
Suitability: Senior managers and leaders