Executive and Team Coaching
Peter Ffrench is a senior executive coach and trusted advisor working in the Asia Pacific with a single minded focus - to help people and businesses achieve their potential.
He has over 25 year’s senior executive experience across a diverse range of industries having held general management and other senior positions in consumer goods, utilities and energy industries in both the public and private sectors.
He is a Professional Certified Coach (International Coaching Federation), a company director, is involved in a wide range of community activities including the boards of two leading not for profits, as well being active in surf lifesaving and triathlon.
Peter has been coaching executives for over nine years and is proficient in the application of various psychometric assessment and profiling tools including Hogan Lead, 360 degree feedback, VIA signature strengths and emotional intelligence.
Peter helps executives enhance their personal effectiveness to achieve improved business or organizational performance. His approach combines a sound knowledge of the theory underlying personal development with over 25 years practical management experience in leading national corporations.
He draws on best practice leadership concepts and strategies to help executives develop their capabilities consistent with business’s priorities and goals. The time, exercises and strategies for each coaching assignment are tailored to meet the specific needs, goals and aspirations of each executive.
Peter helps executives to grow as leaders, develop their weaknesses and utilise their strengths. He also works with high potential candidates who are either stepping into or looking to move into a bigger role.
- Bachelor of Social Work, University of Qld
- Graduate Diploma in Business Administration Qld University of Technology
- Management Development Program, Australian Graduate School of Management
- Companies Directors Diploma, Australian Institute of Company Directors
- Mt Eliza Leadership Development Program
Approach and competencies:
- A focus on building on and developing individual strengths using the principles of positive psychology.
- A proven, practical approach to leadership development based on over 25 years practical experience
- Techniques based on experiential learning with a clear application to the executive’s workplace
Industry experience: Mining, Energy, Resources, Marketing, FMCG, Tourism and Economic Development.