Consultant and Executive Coach
Keith is a highly experienced coach and business consultant who brings a mix of business experience, psychological insight and pragmatism to the challenges of both individual and organizational development.
Keith’s has a corporate business background working as a Finance Director and Managing Director of a number of organisations, in which Keith honed his skills and evolved a personal coaching approach to business leadership.
Keith has been coaching for over 20 years. His Executive Coaching speciality is with developing professionals or managers who are preparing to, or have stepped up into a more senior role, either within their current or with a new organisation.
Keith draws on the latest research from business, leadership and psychology, providing a structured approach to developing personal and business objectives, using a wide range of models and tools, for resolving the past and moving into the future.
- Association of Coaching (Professional Executive Coach
- Assessor for the Association of Coaching
- Higher education academy
- The Human Givens Institute
- Post Graduate Certificate in Psychology (2010)
- Diploma in Human Givens Psychotherapy (2007)
- Certificate in Counselling (1999)
- Professional Executive Coach /accredited (2013)
- Emotional Capital Report Accredited (2013)
- REBC Coaching Diploma (current)
- PGC in Professional Education (current)
- DTTLS (2011)
- Master in Business Administration (1995)
- FCCA (1994)
- AAT (2013)
- ACCA (1989)
- Institute of Leadership and Management
- Chartered Certified Accountants Association
- The British Physiological Society
- The Higher Education Academy
Industry experience: FMCG, Finance, Public Sector, Healthcare, Aviation.